Monday, July 21, 2008

BrOKeN


I haven't really updated my blog lately because I can't take pictures of anything because my camera broke..I was so mad when I found out! It was on the Fourth of July and I don't keep my camera in a case cause i don't know why but ya. My camera was sitting in my purse and someone stepped on it and the screen shattered! I was furious! But I was mad for two reasons, one being that I left my camera in my bag with no case and second because someone wasn't paying enough attention to realize they stepped on my purse but i guess that means that its time for a new one and this is a picture of the one i want!




So i guess I'll eventually get over it. Lol. This is a really nice camera so I am really excited but i think it'll be awhile before i get it haha. The only problem is that it is super expensive!:( So i guess i have to save my money:( haha

13 comments:

{sara} said...

That's a nice one! I've been trying to convince my hubby that I need a new one. Maybe someday;)

jodi kay said...

That is a really nice one! You babysit enough to pay for it though. By the end of the summer you should have plenty of money to get that! That does suck about your other camera though. And by the way, you really should've put it in a case. I hope you treat your new one better when you get it:)

Joy :) said...

I'm sorry your camera broke. I am sure you can get a new one with all that moola you make.

Honestly like Seriously said...

ya i really hope i can right now i've made about $150 from babysitting this summer so only like $500 more haha but it will be SOOOO worth it!!! but i will definatly put this one in a case!:)

abramgrlz said...

keep up the babysitting cause you have expensive tastes! I am sooo sorry that your camera broke but I am soooo glad you realize that you should have taken better care of it. go through some old pictures and blog about your past it could be fun!

Gretchen said...

Hey too bad about your camera. BUt that Nikon is way nice!!!! I love those ones. Well I guess I'll see ya later!!!

jes abe said...

ya right u couldnt take care of a camera like that! even if it did have a case.. besides u're not gonna get much money cuz britneys getting u a phone

Anonymous said...

I have that camera. And it's nice. Neener Neener Neener.

Honestly like Seriously said...

judy thats so not fair i am SO mad! lol and jealous!

Joy :) said...

UPDATE!!!!!

jodi kay said...

REALLY??? You are so close to being kicked out of blogland! UPDATE!

Anonymous said...

OK, so what if you don't have a camera - you can still tell us what you're up to. So UPDATE!! :-)

Christine said...

oh my..... you really need to update.