Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Zoo

So on Monday my dad had work off so we wanted to do something fun as a family. So on Mon. morning we went to the zoo. It was so hot but it was also a blast. But we didn't get to see the new tiger cage thing:( Oh well though. Joanie wants to go again on her birthday.(Ya right tho)lol. But while we were there we went to the bird show and it was pretty fun i guess..We saw this cute kid and i managed to get a picture of him!!!!!!!haha too bad he's probably like 18 lol



here's the cute kid his name is Axle weird huh...that's not a very good pic of him tho.
this is the best pic i got of the birds:)it's a bald eagle i think?....



here's my parents! Cute huh! lol
We were by the elephants and we were looking in the pond thing and we saw a momma duck with baby ducks following her! It was so cute they were all in a little line! haha










12 comments:

jodi kay said...

I'm sure you will go back for Joanie's birthday, cause she's pretty much spoiled rotten! I like that picture of the "rents" and that is a cute picture of you.

Micalanne said...

Way cute blog look!!! I love it!

Joy :) said...

That is a cute picture of you parents. They are just so cute.

Honestly like Seriously said...

haha they are cute huh! i took like 4 pics and my mom wasn't smiling in like any of them haha and good thing she has sunglasses on or she probably would blink in every one haha

Honestly like Seriously said...

hey micalanne jobi and jayni will you invite me to your blogs??

Honestly like Seriously said...

sorry here's my e-mail is elmo_luver101@yahoo.com

Jamie said...

Such a cute blog! Your parents are very very cutsie pies! I love my little sister:)

Anonymous said...

I like your new blog look. Your parents are cute.

Honestly like Seriously said...

haha thanks judy and micalanne i accidently erased my old background so i got a new one haha

jodi kay said...

Honestly, like seriously, like totally, like update your blog!

Honestly like Seriously said...

haha jodi i know but i have nothing to talk about except that joanie threw up at your house..........lol thats sad lol

Gretchen said...

Hey Justine...It's me Gretch...Well I luv your blog!!!! Cute!!! hahahaha well my trip was great....oh ya nice job with the glow sticks!!!! hahaha well bye