Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School!!

I am really sorry that I haven't updated for so long. Haha so I hope you all are happy!
On August 18 I started my first day of ninth grade! It was so much fun. I got home from school and I thought something was seriously wrong cause i have never had that much fun at school in my life. It was weird. So I was really excited to be in school if it was gonna be like that everyday. But now that i have been in school for a week reality has finally kicked in and i realized that school is not fun. I have so much ridiculous homework! In English we have to do this stupid assignment where we have to bring in five objects of what a memory is. It is pretty much pointless. I hate to say it but when your in ninth grade no one really cares about someone else's memories. It's kinda sad but it's true. So it's pretty much a lame assignment, but oh well haha. Its weird being at school and not having anyone older then us. Me and my friends will walk down the hall and wonder where all the ninth graders are then we realize that we are the ninth graders. Its weird. Joanie is in kindergarten..its probably the weirdest thing cause it seems like two days ago she was laying in bed at Primary Children's just after she got her head surgery..She is growing up so fast. It kinda makes me sad.






These are my baby sisters starting 7Th grade.
Its sorta weird seeing them at school.

This is Jess and Jenna its still dark outside cause they had to go
early morning seminary. haha They wake up at like 5:00 am and
Jenna woke me up. I was pretty upset haha not really. Jess is a senior
and Jenna is a sophomore.

This is me and my favorite little bro Jeff. I can't believe
he is in 3rd grade! I am a Freshman!

11 comments:

jodi kay said...

Holy cow! It's a miracle! So you like being the big one on campus now? I bet you are kind of a snot to all the other kids there.

I hope you're feeling better than you did last night.

Honestly like Seriously said...

haha jodi i am actually really nice haha the 7th graders are all so small its weird haha i am feeling tons better haha thanks

{sara} said...

Wait a minute, are Janelle & Jolene BOTH in 7th grade? How far apart are they? That's gotta' be kinda' wierd. Good luck in 9th grade - you're lucky to be the big one on campus. Here, the freshman are the little ones in High School.

Joy :) said...

I am soooo glad you finally updated. I was not going to look at your blog anymore. Luckily Jodi told me you updated. I love all those pictures. They are so cute. Where is Joanie's picture of her first day?

Joy :) said...

Yes, Sara, both Janelle and Jolene are in 7th grade. They are 11 months apart. Janelle just missed the deadline to be in a the grade ahead.

Christine said...

oh you guys look so cute!

Gretchen said...

OK hey Justine.

I said i'd comment so you could get the link. But here it is anyway. gretchensadventures.blogspot.com

Ok you look so cute!!!!! It's so weird not seeing all the ninth graders that were there last year. So weird!!!

love ya!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny about ninth graders not caring about other peoples' memories. I'm sure I put my students through stuff like that all the time. Sorry you have so much homework, but that's cuz you're a smartie girl.

Katie ☮ said...

that kinda sux that utah has 3 years of junior high bleh. but i guess you never have to be a freshmen which is pretty cool.

Jamie said...

You guys all look so cute... its a good thing Jess had a glow in the dark shirt on so people could see her early in the morning.

Katie ☮ said...

hahaha i love how jenna's eyes are closed in that picture haha...oh jenna.