Friday, January 9, 2009

Uh...

So.. its been like three months again since i last updated.... sorry bout that.. but my life is so freakin boring!! First semester ended today.. and i have the worst grades ever!! I think i have like a 2.0 yea.. im in trouble.. but the only reason they are bad is cuz i missed the week before christmas break cuz ive been sick. So its not technically all my fault.. well it kinda is.. But.. ive had larengitus (idk how to spell it) for seven weeks now.. its horrible!! I hate it!! So everyone at school is asking me when im gunna get my voice back and i just keep telling them i have no idea im not a doctor.. haha but ugh i hate not having my voice!! Pretty sure i forgot what my normal voice sounds like.. jk but its been so long. Oh and now all my friends are calling me Batman.. I sound like Batman. They all keep telling me to say all these lines from Dark Knight.. im the best at saying "Don't hurt the kid" and "Where are They?" hahah its awesome. But i also hate it. I got my phone taken away.. for forever. So i pretty much dont have a social life.. which is sad that my life depended on my phone. Uh... im a manager on the guys freshman basketball team and i LOVE it. Its SOO much fun!! And like every girl at my school is jealous of me(: hahah. We are doing really good this season tho. I think our record is like 6-2.. so thats pretty good. We had a game against Mt. Ridge Jr. yesterday, they are our rivals, and we won them 48-36 i think.. so it was good. It was the most intense game ever haha. It was amazing. We lost our first game to Timberline and it was the worst game we've ever played.. we're playin them again in like two weeks and the guys were sayin how they are gunna kick their butts haha. And our second loss was to Lehi which is the best team in the league and we were up by like twelve the whole game til the last three minutes.. the final score was 56-51. It sucked. I will probably post some pics from the game yesterday like tonight or somethin. So thats pretty nuch my life right now. Pretty boring. Uh.. I will probably like post again in like two months when something else exciting happens haha.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Oh My Gosh!!! it a miricle!!

jodi kay said...

It really is a miracle! So good to hear from you. Oh wait I can't hear you. I mean read from you. I have forgotten what you sound like too. That is a bummer about your phone, but maybe everyone will get to know the real you. The Justine behind the phone!

Honestly like Seriously said...

haha very funny. not. this voice thing is driving me insane!!!!!!
i hate not being able to talk!!! but all my teachers at school LOVE it!! isnt that sad!?!?

Joy :) said...

Wow Justine! I almost deleted you from my list. JK. I can't believe your gpa. Your lucky your only got your phone taken away. I'd have taken away your bed and make-up too. You better work on that, girl. I know you will, now that you can't text all those boys. Hopefully your voice will come back soon. C-Ya.

Jamie said...

I'm sure you deserved to get your phone taken away. JUSTINE!! Get your grades up?>
I can't believe your voice is still so bad? you kind of scare me. But I still love you!!