Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Scope...

So.. Today I went into the ENT to get a scope and as i was sitting there and the doctor was talking to my dad cuz i guess he takes care of her kids or somethin and they started sayin all this stuff that could be wrong like: a paralyzed vocal chord or a tumor on my vocal chords and just like all this stuff that sounded horrible so that freaked me out BIG time. So i just stuck my ipod in so i didnt have to listen to them haha. So when she got ready to do the scope i was gettin a little teary-eyed cuz i was so freakin scared and she was gettin the tube ready and my dad grabbed my hand and told me to squeeze as hard as i wanted and i started squeezing.. and.. it honestly wasnt close to as bad as i thought it would be. I pretty much couldnt feel it at all.. only when i swallowed it kinda hurt. But she looked and my dad looked at it.. and i just have laringitus and it was caused by some viral thing and something to do with acidy stuff... but idk cuz i wasnt paying attention. ha. She went on to tell me that i cant eat foods with acid in it.. so i cant eat chocolate, orange juice (which i just recently found out that i love it) like tomato sauce, peppermint (no mint gum!!) or any spicy foods, so that means no Cafe Rio thats my freakin favorite restaurant!! Im so sad. I like cant eat anything. And i have to like totally watch what im eating.. like i cant eat too much or too little at meals.. ugh. its so stupid. i hate this. i just hope it will go away soon.

5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

BATMAN... I mean Justine... he he Last night I seriously CRAPPED when I heard your voice! That has got to be SO annoying! I hope it will go away soon too! Thanks for your help last night! Your Dad saved me.

Joy :) said...

That does totally suck. I hope it goes away soon too. Keep talking and stop eating good food.

Honestly like Seriously said...

ha. it freakin sucks so bad.
thanks so much for doin my hair jobi(:

jodi kay said...

I'm so glad you don't have anything serious wrong with you. I hope you heal fast. That is a bummer you can't have all that good stuff, but you better follow the doctor's orders. She is a good dr. She is the same dr. that put tubes in Nikolas' ears when he was a baby.

Honestly like Seriously said...

are you serious?? yea she is a really great dr. shes really funny and nice ha. im so glad too(: but im dying with no chocolate ha